What you will need:
1. A jar. Preferably a 10 oz. coffee can or larger. (Not a coffee drinker??? Not a problem. An empty tuna can works just as well when you want to save enough for a quick five minute "sesh" with your therapist.)
2. A knife. Any kind of slitting apparatus will work here.
3. Duct tape.
5. Starter Change. If you don't have any starter change I recommend using buttons.
Note: Never leave therapy jar empty. Also, if you only have buttons, I know a few therapists who will accept buttons as an acceptable form of payment.
Enough with the Therapy Mumbo Jumbo Already!
Let's Make a Jar!
1. Empty coffee from jar. Tip: Fresh coffee makes great compost and even better coffee enemas.
Quick Fact: In some countries coffee is brewed into a hot beverage. If you have an ethnic looking neighbor or ethnic looking significant other try giving them the unneeded coffee.
2. Carefully slit a coin slot sized hole in the lid.
3. Now it's time to add your coins or buttons.
4. Did you hear that clink sound? That's the sweet clink of future therapy "seshes".
5. Place duct tape on the front and write "Therapy Fund" on it.
Congratulations! You've just completed your first Therapy Fund Jar. Also, the Therapy Fund Jar makes a great gift for friends and loved ones.
See ya next time, gang!