Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Automatic-flush Toilets and their Warring Factions



    I've been warning Governor Moonbeam about these devices for a long time now.

Undaunted, I continue my quest. It is a quest that many of my fellow 'drought-fearing'
Californians feel is a necessary journey. I see my garden whither and feel guilty about
watering these life-giving innocuous gifts from the Mother die. I shed my tears over them, like Iron Eyes Cody, to no avail. In my youth, I was told that "if it's yellow let it mellow". But, these robotic devices despise and destroy clean and usable water.
 

In Orange County, we have a 'toilet to tap' program. I find this foul and inhumane. We are forced to pay for and drink our own piss and shit water!  We allow vile corporations to capitalize on our most basic needs. Moonbeam allows this to happen.

Nestle CEO: Water is not a Human Right

I must admit that living in a drought-ridden desert has obvious consequences. But, to allow these machines to systematically 'flush away' a valuable resource seems untenable to me. I'd rather get rid of these than drink shit water.

 Let not our crops die or our people die, but let our Automatic Toilet/Urinal Flushers die!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment